The Power of Nuance
If you’ve recently purchased a new ScanSnap iX500, you may be wondering how to take full advantage of Nuance Power PDF, the powerful PDF document editing tool. To help you maximize benefit, I’d like to share my top 5 favorite features of Nuance.
1. It has a Microsoft style ribbon interface, and the ease of use will increase your productivity. The familiar interface will minimize the learning curve of a new system and allow you to quickly move through the tools to maximize efficiency.
2. With Nuance, you have the ability to open and save your PDF files in popular cloud services. A few examples are Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, and Evernote. Now, accessing your documents in your favorite cloud services has never been easier.
3. You can create customized Quick Access Toolbar with shortcuts to the features and capabilities of your choice. Now that your favorite, frequently used features are easily accessible, you’ll spend less time processing your scanned documents.
4. In addition to full document OCR, you can convert selected areas of a page to OCR, or convert to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word Perfect. You can do this for both scanned and normal PDF files.
5. It comes with a Mac version: Nuance PDF Converter for Mac. Now you can have all the features of the PDF editor on your Mac.
P.S. If you like to use stamps to mark your PDFs, Nuance has an abundance of options!
Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc.