How Would You Use ScanSnap Cloud in Your Legal Practice? (Promotion)
Cloud storage services are kind of a big deal. They offer cost savings, process management, improved organization and most importantly, better client service.
In the legal field, more lawyers are adopting cloud computing for some aspect of running their practices. In fact, 25 percent of firms planned to upgrade their cloud storage in the next year, compared to 15 percent last year. So if you are a legal professional, how would you use scan-to-cloud technology in your practice? Would you take your iX100 on client visits or to the courtroom? Would you keep your iX500 in Accounting for AP or in Reception for incoming mail?
Just tell us know how you would use ScanSnap Cloud in your firm and you could win a free, one-year subscription to Rocket Matter for up to 3 individuals AND your very own ScanSnap iX100. Here are the details:
How do you participate? To be entered to win, follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and respond to our contest questions about how you would use ScanSnap Cloud in your legal practice. That’s it! Individual entries that are NOT on our promotional posts for the contest will not be accepted. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.
When does the contest start and end? Starting January 17 at 9:00am PT and ending on January 23 at 11:59pm PT.
Best of luck and happy scanning!
Contest Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary to win.
1. Eligibility: Contest is open only to residents of the United States. Participants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of the contest. Employees of Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. (“Fujitsu”), including their respective affiliates, and subsidiaries, and immediate family members of employees are not eligible.
2. How to enter: Entrants must have a Facebook and/or Twitter account and then become a follower of the ScanSnap Facebook and/or Twitter page, located at https://www.facebook.com/ScanSnap/ and https://twitter.com/ScanSnap, respectively. Both new and existing followers of ScanSnap are eligible for this contest.
3. Prizes: A total of two (2) prizes will be offered and awarded to one (1) chosen participant. The prizes are: one (1) one year subscription to Rocket Matter and one (1) ScanSnap iX100 scanner. In the event that any prize becomes unavailable, Fujitsu reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. No alternative prize, cash equivalent, or other substitution is permitted except by Fujitsu in the event of prize unavailability. Prizes are non-transferable. All federal, state and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Winner is also responsible for Internet access fees and service charges.
4. Agreement to Terms and Conditions: Participation in the contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these official Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding.
5. Contest period: The contest will be run from January 17, 2017 at 9:00 am PT and end on January 23, 2017 at 11:59pm PT.
6. Selection of winners:
– Winner will be chosen at random.
– Entrants must first follow ScanSnap on Facebook and Twitter.
– Entrants must reply to the “ScanSnap Cloud” promotion related question, starting on January 17, 2017 at 9:00am PT and ending on January 23, 2017 at 11:59pm PT.
7. Odds of winning a prize are based on the number of eligible entries received. Winner notification: Winners will be notified via private message on Facebook or Twitter by a Fujitsu representative, at which time a signed affidavit, full shipping address and phone number will be required for fulfillment of a physical prize. Winners will have 48 hours from notification to accept the prize by replying to the private message on Facebook. Fujitsu is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. All taxes on prizes, including income taxes, and any incidental expenses associated with collection of a prize are the responsibility of the winners.
8. Publicity release: Acceptance of a prize constitutes the winner’s agreement that Fujitsu Computer Products or America, Inc. may use the Facebook and/or Twitter account name, all responses to the “ScanSnap Cloud” promotion related question, and prize information of each entrant for promotional purposes in any and all media, without further payment or consideration of any kind. This includes posting the winner’s Facebook and/ or Twitter name on ScanSnap’s respective social channels.
9. By entering the prize Contest, entrants assume all liability for any damages caused or claimed to be caused by participation or by any prize and release and hold harmless Fujitsu, all affiliates and subsidiaries of such entities, their employees, agents and representatives from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death or property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. By entering the prize Contest, entrants and winners consent to the use of their names, addresses, likeness and any statements they make in connection with this prize Contest or about Fujitsu without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release that must be received by Fujitsu within 15 days of the time it is sent by email or regular mail to the winner. Failure to respond to the prize notification or to return the affidavit and liability/publicity release on time will result in the loss of the prize and an alternative winner will be selected in accordance with the procedures set forth in these rules. Fujitsu reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel this prize Contest at any time, for any reason including but not limited to computer virus, bug, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical problems, security, or other problems or activities. In the event of cancellation, Fujitsu reserves the right to award the prize in a random drawing from all entries received prior to the time of cancellation. By accepting the prizes, the winner also agrees to allow Fujitsu to utilize his or her “ScanSnap Cloud” related answer, winner name and winner location for Fujitsu marketing materials and website.
10. Conducting the Contest and selection of winners are at the sole discretion of Fujitsu, and decisions of Fujitsu are final and binding. Agents and representatives of Fujitsu, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Fujitsu that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware, or software program, network, internet, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; (iv) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prizes, or from participation in the Contest.
11. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Fujitsu in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction other than the State of California.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, FUJITSU WILL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND/OR LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU RESIDE IN SUCH A JURISDICTION, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS SHALL APPLY TO YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
13. Prize receipt: Winners will be mailed their prize with shipping costs covered by Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. If a Winner’s signature is required on any releases or tax documentation, Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. will mail their prize after receipt of such documentation.
14. Sponsor: This promotion is sponsored by Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc., with headquarter offices at 1250 East Arques Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085.